Not everyone has seen images of their Favorite Nigerian celebrities and their wives. And today we shall be catering to that need which I believe to be of necessity, to every hard-core Nigerian Celebrity fan out there.
The bible says that he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtain favors from the Lord.
It is in fact a matter of divine will that a man should one day leave his mother and father and cling to a woman who then must become the flesh of his flesh and the bones of his bones.
There is no wife without a husband? Thus it takes two to really run this particular show.
It is true that a lot of Nigerian celebrities are opting for the easy route of baby mama’s but they are still many others who are married and hopefully, staying married.
Today on this post we shall take it on ourselves to list out those Nigerian celebrities and their wives which when measured against popular standards, are beautiful!
1. Ik Ogbonna and his wife Sonia Morales got married on June 29, 2015 and they are blessed with a son.
2. Kenneth Okonkwo and his wife Ifeoma got married in 2007 and had to wait nine years before they finally welcomed their first child together at the University of Maryland, St. Joseph Medical Centre in the United States of America, on Saturday, May 7, 2016.
3. Mr Ibu and his wife Stella Marries Chinyere Okafor, got married in 2015. They had three children together.
4. Elenu and his wife Chinwe Anyanwu got married at Global Impact Church, Surulere, Lagos on June 15, 2013 and they are blessed with a son, Jayden.
5. Eldee is married to his wife Dolapo Latinwo-Belo and together they have 2 daughters, Temi, and Toke. He has been based in Atlanta, USA since 2002.
6. Desmond Elliot and his wife Victoria Elliot got married in 2003 and have 4 kids together.
7. Comedian Julius Agwu and wife Ibiere got married May 31st 2008 and are blessed with two kids – a girl and a boy.
There are many marriages in the world today. Comprised for the good, the bad and the ugly.
Of people crying too much while others laugh too little all for the same reasons.
Marriage is not an easy process, because it is a journey with too many rules and too many ends.
Like a lot of Nigerians would readily tell you, “it takes the grace of God”.
But no matter the Intrusion of the divine into such matters, whether for grace or out of mercy.
One thing remains certain, without discipline or will power, no marriage will make it.
You shouldn’t get deceived by the beautiful faces of these Nigerian Celebrities and their wives because they also have their own struggles as would you.
Nigerian celebrities and their wives are humans like any other human being and sometimes fame is not the best ingredient for a successful marriage but they are still together, which is a good thing.
8. Alibaba is married to Mary-Bassey Udoh. They got married in 2006 and are blessed with five children Xsara, Brandi, a set of twin boys, Ejiro and Tejiri, and Valerie.
9. Okey Bakassi and wife Ezinne have been married since 2001 and are blessed with three kids, Dera, Fechi, Cheta.
10. Bovi and his wife Kris Asimonye Ugboma got married on the 19th of September 2009 and are blessed with two kids.
11. Ay Makun and his wife Mabel, they got married in 2008 and have a daughter together.
12. Klint the Drunk and his wife Lilien has been married since 2007 and are blessed with three kids.
13. Peter Okoye and his wife Titilola Loretta Omotayo got married on 17 November 2013, the two held their traditional wedding at The Ark in Lekki, Lagos. They are blessed with a daughter and son.
14. Paul Okoye and his wife Anita Isama got married on Saturday, 22 March 2014 at the Aztech Arcum Events Centre in Port Harcourt. They are blessed with a son.
15. Dr Sid and his wife Simi Osomo got married in August, 2014 and are blessed with a child.
16. Basketmouth and his wife Elsie Uzoma Okpocha got married on November 6, 2010. THey have two kids together.
17. Timi Dakolo and his wife Busola Dakolo (nee Amupitan) got married in 2010. They have three children.
And there you have it.
A list of 17 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Wives.
Hope you liked it?
Anyways stay tuned for the part 2 of the list.
Stay blessed! And do remember to comment and Share.