You don’t get to see Nigerian female celebrities on low cut on a regular basis.
The simple truth is that not everyone of them can stay beautiful when their hair is cut low and the true shape of their faces revealed.
While it is the norm to see a lot of Nigerian female celebrities on native attire, it is not the norm to see them on low cuts.
But it is not a requirement that one must be beautiful in order to try the low cut route.
But some people are just too vain, lacking the boldness to live life on a sincere script.
So today we shall be listing those Nigerian Female Celebrities that like wearing the low cut look on a regular or on seasonal basis .
9 Nigerian Female Celebrities On Low Cut
1. Nancy Isime
- Nigerian actress, model and media personality. In 2009 she won the Miss Valentine International beauty pageant, and began a career as an actress in the TV series
Echoes in 2011. She has since appeared in several films and is known for presenting gossip show The Squeeze and technology show What’s Hot . In 2016 she replaced Toke Makinwa as the presenter of the popular show Trending on HipTV.
2. Chidinma Ekile
- Chidinma Ekile (born 2 May 1991), popularly known by her stage name Chidinma , is a
Nigerian singer and songwriter. In 2010, she rose to stardom after winning the third season of Project Fame West Africa .
3. Shan George
- Shan George is a Nollywood actress, singer,
film producer and director. Prior to debuting in the movie Thorns of Rose, she had previously featured in a 1997 soap opera titled Winds of Destiny. She is best known for her role in the movies Outkast and Welcome to Nollywood .
4. Zainab Balogun.
- Zainab Balogun (born 10 October 1989) is a Nigerian actress, model and television presenter . She began modeling at an early age after being scouted at 16. She has been featured in several international campaigns for different brands. She co-founded “The J-ist TV”, an online entertainment web-series that highlights
African culture and a range of topical issues; the series features interviews involving some of Africa ‘s top personalities.
5. Eva Alordiah
- Elohor Eva Alordiah (born 13 August 1989), better known as Eva Alordiah or simply Eva , is a Nigerian rapper, entertainer, make-up artist , fashion designer and entrepreneur. She is considered one of the best female rappers in Nigeria.
- Aituaje Iruobe (born September 1), known as
Waje (an acronym for “Words aren’t just enough”), is a Nigerian singer whose vocal range covers three octaves. She participated in the remake of P-Square’s “Omoge Mi” and featured as the female voice in the duo’s 2008 hit track “Do Me”. She was also featured on Banky W‘s “Thief My Kele” and M.I ‘s “One Naira”. In 2016, she was one of the four judges in the inaugural season of The Voice Nigeria.
7. Muna Abii
- Munachi Abii (born Munachi Gail Teresa Abii Nwankwo) is a Nigerian rapper / hip-hop artist, songwriter, pageant winner, television presenter and model who performs under the name Muna.
8. Angela Okorie
- Angela Okorie is a Nigerian actress. In 2015, she won the City People Entertainment Awards for Best Supporting Actress. She is also noted to have acted in more than 100 films between 2009 and 2014.
9. Omotunde David
- Omotunde Adebowale David (LOLO1) is a Multiple Award Winning on-air Personality on 95.1 Wazobia FM, TV Personality for Wazobia TV, a lawyer by training, Celebrity Compere, Professional Standup Comedian, Actor, Musician, Public/Motivational Speaker
And there you have it, 9 beautiful Nigerian Female Celebrities On Low Cut.
Hope you liked the post?
Remember to comment and Share.