The rich people in the world tend to live in the most expensive houses. And the most expensive houses are right there for us, not just to admire but through it, find inspiration. For this reason i present to you the most expensive house in the world 2019.
Until recently the title belonged to Antilia located in India, considered the world’s most valuable private residence. But no more, as that title now belongs to the real colonial masters of this world, the British.
The most expensive house in the world 2019 is the Buckingham Palace!
It is the London residence and administrative headquarters of the monarch of the United Kingdom. Located in the City of Westminster, the palace is often at the center of state occasions and royal hospitality. It has been a focal point for the British people at times of national rejoicing and mourning.
But do not get it twisted as this building is never for sale!
It is the property of the royal family.
As the most expensive house in the world, the building has the following historical facts worthy of note.
- The land upon which Buckingham Palace currently stand was acquired by King George III in 1761 as a private residence for Queen Charlotte.
- The palace became the London residence of the British monarch on the accession of Queen Victoria in 1837.
- The first house erected within the site was that of a Sir William Blake, around 1624.
- The ball room built in 1854 is the place where knighthoods by dubbing with a sword, and other awards is carried out.
- The largest and most formal reception at Buckingham Palace takes place every November when the Queen entertains members of the diplomatic corps.
- Smaller ceremonies such as the reception of new ambassadors take place in the “1844 Room”.
- Unauthorized Entry: The boy Jones was an intruder who gained entry into the palace on three occasions between 1838 and 1841. Another case of unauthorized entry was that of Michael Fagan, who broke into the palace twice in 1982 and entered the Queen’s bedroom on the second occasion.
- Her Majesty’s Government is responsible for maintaining the palace in exchange for the profits made by the Crown Estate.
- Every year, some 50,000 invited guests are entertained at garden parties, receptions, audiences, and banquets.
- Three garden parties are held in the summer, usually in July.
And there you have it. All the information on Buckingham Palace that i can share with you guys on this post. Hope as the most expensive house in the world 2019, you may have found the education you need on the subject.
It is allegedly priced at $2 billion even though it is never for sale.