Not everyone can tell the tale of Laurie Holmond and not everyone can fully explain why men are naturally unfaithful and more precisely, why unfaithfulness is now the full description of majority of male superstars out there.
But one fact that we do understand is that it is way too difficult for successful men to stay faithful. Women are attracted to made men like flies are drawn to feces.
And one made man that fits fully into this description is no other than the Dog Father himself Snoop Dogg. And as long as Snoop and his children are concern, there is no way you can remove Laurie Holmond from that canvas.
But the relationship or rather story between Snoop Dogg and Laurie Holmond is not just him being rich and she playing the role of a lady that can’t take her eyes off a married successful black male.
They both shared a bond.
So if Laurie Holmond is not like the other girls he had bedded and probably smoked weed with, then who is she?
- Laurie and Snoop Dogg were lovers back in the 90’s. In fact they were high school lovers, not until like everybody else the news of Snoop sudden marriage got to her ears on radio. That was in 1997.
- A shocked Laurie would confront the rapper but his response was summarized in the famous excuse “you wont understand”
- Three months after his marriage to his wife Shante, himself and Laurie would again meet up briefly at La Reve Hotel in Hollywood.
- That stay at the hotel would be a steamy rekindling of the emotions Snoop Dogg had betrayed by marrying his wife three months earlier. And the love making that was the centre of that meeting would get Laurie pregnant.
- Nine months later, she would give birth to Snoop’s son Julian Corrie Broadus.
- Again herself and Snoop would meet up. And unlike their earlier meeting of nine months ago which was all about sex and emotions. This time around they talked about the arrival of his son.
- Afraid to reveal the birth to his wife, he kept it a secret. And as a father he played his role and made sure that the child and mother were well taken care of.
- Not until he suddenly stopped visiting. At this point like the many before him, he became a dead beat dad.
- But nothing is forever hidden as the news of Julian Corrie Broadus would eventually get into the hands of the media. And that tiny news would threaten not just the good father image that snoop desperately wanted but also his marriage to Shante.
- But laurie seem like a good woman. Because unlike the many who would have used that information of a secret baby to milk Snoop. She kept mute for a long while until it was necessary to prove to the world that Snoop was really the father of her child through a paternity suit. So that her child is taken care of by his own dad.
And still playing the woman with no bad intention for the rapper she always gave him credit for the few things he did right. “When I told Calvin I was pregnant, he said, ‘I don’t know how I’m going to tell Shante,” Holmond told Star. “But when Julian was born, Calvin was right there, and he took responsibility like a man.”
Whether or not Julian has been integrated into his Fathers inner circle is a matter for another day but the fact remains , that he was abandoned by a man whose presence alone could literally change his life.
The story of Snoop Dogg and Laurie Holmond proves that there is a dog in every man that just wont leave the bone (women) alone.
If you are a Snoop Fan, you can get his latest album I Wanna Thank Me [Explicit] on Amazon
It also brings to the fore, the fact that old flames can easily light up even from a simple scratch. Which should serve as a solid example to those who are still keeping close connect with their old flames and claiming that nothing will ever happen.
Which is not true.
Another fact to take home from this whole story of infidelity and secret pregnancy is that you might be a side chick without you ever knowing it. In the case of laurie it took a sudden marriage ceremony on radio to kick her out from the web of deceit Snoop had woven round her head.
Another fact to take home the sad but true fact that marriage is hardly a reason that would stop other women from wanting your husband on their bed. It would happen over and over again even if it means the end of your marriage. A lot of the ladies out there simply just don’t care.
And let’s say it happened to you as well and you are thinking of divorce. Just like Snoop and his wife,it is possible that you could still hold you marriage together no matter what. After all marriage is for better or for worse.
And that child out there!
Do not allow anger blind you to the fact that it is never the fault of the child. Allow the kid a place in his fathers house and the chance to bond with your own kid. That is why it is called family.
And for those who don’t know Snoop Dogg Enough, Check The Facts!
- As a rap talent he was discovered by Dr. Dre, who also helped him to launch his career in 1992.
- The rapper has sold over 23 million albums in the United States since then and 35 million albums worldwide.
- He was a very close friend of Tupac and was responsible for bringing him unto the Death Row stables.
- As popular as he is, he is yet to win a grammy award despite been nominated 17 times.
- He was inducted into the celebrity wing of the WWE Hall of Fame in March 2016.
- On November 19, 2018, Snoop Dogg was given a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
I hope you enjoyed this content on Snoop and his extra marital affair and the lessons from it? I felt this post should fall under the general knowledge section so that Snoop’s fans would be given the chance to learn something about their favorite rapers.