The level of generosity displayed by Davido on every occasion where clout is to be made is revealing of the fact that Davido net worth might just be a bit over the top when compared to other musicians in the country.
Most people are unaware of the fact that Davido is among Nigerian celebrities who were born abroad. He is therefore an American-born Nigerian singer, songwriter and record producer born in in Atlanta, US.
But was raised in Lagos.
Like most musicians Davido is a dropout from Oakwood University where he had enrolled to study business administration. It was after dropping out that he began to make beats and vocal references.
In July 2015, he graduated from Babcock with a degree in music after his father paid the university to start a music department for an inaugural class of one student
It is true that Davido is the son of a billionaire but as a self made man, he is rich and has a net worth that can sit entirely on his achievement as an entertainer and still be impressive.
His father is the founder and president of Adeleke University. As well as the CEO of Pacific Holdings Limited.
Whether directly from his own musical efforts or a combination of his sweat and his father’s wealth. Davido is one of the richest Nigerian musician in the industry today. A fact that is always in display, online or on certain occasion where the singer has gifted out cash in millions.
We have all heard stories of how the singer dancing to the tune of generosity had made financial promises and fulfilling them days later. On how his monetary gifts has changed lives for the better.
We would like to point that GENEROSITY is the key of success that Davido is well accustomed to.
Yesterday we wrote about Burna Boy net worth and how CONSISTENCY is the key of success that has allowed him grow into the talent and glory the world is now celebrating.
Over here on Colored Writers we want to entertain but more importantly we believe in the need to teach when possible. So as to add value to the life of our readers.
People don’t just become successful over night. And success is not a matter of just LUCK!
Whenever we write about net worth i try to add something more than just the entertainment value of the subject.
I try to add any kind of value into these contents and helping you understand concepts that would help you live a fulfilled life is at the center of this mission.
So What Is The Relationship Between Generosity And Prosperity?
One can really become successful by becoming consistent in putting effort into bringing about a material presentation of our abstract thoughts.
But applying the principle of generosity can really take the whole success journey to a whole new level.
And this is a method fondly used by Davido. It is now second nature to the Nigerian singer.
And the ripple effect is something that is so hard to ignore. The art of generosity has seen an explosion of social media followers and fans.
And today’s world the importance of having followers as an artiste is as important as the hit songs themselves.
One is nothing without the other.
His various acts of generosity has earned him different levels of fans. There are those who are rooting for him not because of his songs but because they see him as a source of blessing to others and as such wish him well..
It is said that a giver never lacks!
His generosity creates love in the hearts of his benefactor’s and Their stories become the wind spreading sweet tales about the singer.
This free and natural publicity is so effective that people easily forget the singer’s sometimes immature public dramas.
By using generosity as a tool for success, the singer has managed to sustain a kind of societal relevance that can survive out his music influence.
According to the bible:
Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”
And that is exactly how it works. What ever we give out must surely come back to us, multiplied.
One reason the singer is getting richer and richer.
He understands the principle of sowing and reaping.
He is aware that it is better to give than to receive.
Just like it is said: “Blessed is the hand that giveth. Than the one that taketh”
So are you trying to get rich?
Then learn to give to society and your financial empire would be grateful for it.
It is not enough to just go online and binge on posts like this one on Davido Net Worth.
There is more to his success story than just how famous he is and the profit that comes from that.
And that secret is GENEROSITY.
But that does not mean, he is not using other methods as well, like CONSISTENCY in his work.
So like Burna Boy be CONSISTENT and like Davido learn to be GENEROUS when consistency start paying.
To help you fully understand, I will be listing Quotes on Giving below.
- ”We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” Winston Churchill
- “No one has ever become poor by giving.” Anne Frank
- “Giving is not just about making a donation. It is about making a difference.” Kathy Calvin
- “Life is a boomerang. What you give, you get.” Anonymous
- “We rise by lifting others.” Robert Ingersoll
- “Only by giving are you able to receive more than you already have.” Jim Rohn
- “Do good and good will come to you.” Anonymous
- “Giving opens the way for receiving.” Florence Scovel Shinn
- “When you learn, teach. When you get, give.” Maya Angelou
- “It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving.” Mother Teresa
- “Give people the best of what is within you and help others to awaken to their best self so that they too can live a life of abundance.” ATGW
- “I learned to give not because I have much, but because I know exactly how it feels to have nothing.” Anonymous
- “Giving is the master key to success, in all applications of human life.” Bryant McGill
- “At the end it’s not about what you have or even what you’ve accomplished. It’s about who you’ve lifted up, who you’ve made better. It’s about what you’ve given back.” Denzel Washington
- “There are those who give with joy, and that joy is their reward.” Khalil Gibran
- “Happiness doesn’t result from what we get, but from what we give.” Ben Carson
- “If you want something, give it.” Deepak Chopra
- “If you have much, give of your wealth; if you have little, give of your heart.” Proverb
- “Don’t expect to receive if you’re not willing to give.” Anonymous
- “Selfless giving is the art of living.” Frederick Lenz
- “The degree of loving is measured by the degree of giving.” Edwin Louis Cole
- “Act of giving something to others is an art of flowering your heart.” Vinayak
- “To do more for the world than the world does for you – that is success.” Henry Ford
- “He who serves the most, reaps the most.” Jim Rohn
- “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” Robin Sharma
- “To give your best is to receive the best.” Raymond Holliwell
I hope this post on Davido Net Worth was worth reading. For similar posts remember to always check the Naija News vault.