Managing a business is hard because you have clients to attend, employees to support and a vision to cultivate and fulfill.
When it comes to accounting works and healthcare services, you need assistance and the help of the experts, especially when managing a business.
Why do some Business Owners choose to Outsource?
Most of the businesses chose bpo accounting because accounting works such as bookkeeping and tax reports are complicated to handle alone. For medical professionals, it would be more helpful to outsource their processes as well with the help of the healthcare bpo companies.
Common Problems of In-house Provider:
- Costly – The reason why business owners choose to outsource is to reduce their expenses. When you hire employees, you will be paying for their benefits like Philhealth, SSS, Pagibig/HDMF, Allowances, payroll taxes, bonuses, uniforms, office supplies, software, and training.
- Time-Consuming – When hiring a fresh accountant or fresh medical transcriptionist with a little bit of expertise will be more hassle and time-consuming. You have to send them to Training and seminars as well when the employee is not experienced and lacks of knowledge. Expect that there will be correction and revisions of the report of the first years. As a result, accounting and medical reports and processes may not be correct.
- Slack periods – There are periods of the year that the accountant is not busy and less functional. But you still have to pay their high salary as part of the employment contract.
- Resignation of the Employee – When your employee quits, the whole process will suffer and compromise. However, when you hire a bpo accounting you don’t need to worry searching for a better employee since they will be the one to find a replacement for you that will manage the process.
Benefits of BPO
1. Market Speed – BPO helps the process of getting completely and entirely operational. It will help new businesses to be fully stable efficiently and effectively.
2. Access to technologies- BPO companies now are more updated and experts on new technologies. It will be hard especially for small and medium-sized businesses to acquire the latest technologies for their business operation. Buying the latest software as a tool for your business will likely very expensive and costly.
3. Reduction of cost- One of the most important reasons why your business needs to outsource is to cut and lower the costs of the process.
4. Good Customer feedback – BPO employees have direct contact with customers. They will be able to receive feedback from the customers about the services. This will help the company to improve its weak points and provide better service.
The Philippine Advantage in Outsourcing
The Philippine BPO is the fastest developing industry in the world. Since it possesses a lot of talented graduates from businesses to medical experts. Filipinos are more competitive when it comes to English fluency and field expertise. While the healthcare bpo companies are growing in the country and considered to be the one selected regions around the globe. The BPO industry in the Philippines has remained stable amidst the global and financial crisis. The Philippine government shows full support to the BPO industry and provide all means for the expansion of the outsourcing industry in the country.